The Australian Farmer of the Year acknowledges the vital role farmers play in feeding, clothing and providing building materials to house us all.
National winners from Western Australia are:
- 2016 Australian Cropping Farmer of the Year - Brad Jones and Kate Raston
- 2015 Australian Egg Farmer of the Year - Kate Mason
- 2014 Australian Grain Grower of the Year - Smith Family, Dumbleyung
- 2013 Australian Biosecurity Farmer of the Year (Plants) - Ron Creagh
- 2012 Australian Wool Producer of the Year - Richard Coole
- 2012 Australian Young Farmer of the Year - Bindi Murray
- 2012 Australian Rural Leader of the Year - Rob Warburton
To nominate or find out more visit Farmer of the Year.