The continued growth of the Agricultural Hall of Fame relies on the ongoing support of the Western Australian community and corporate entities.
Nominations for Hall of Fame inductees will be favourably received by RASWA. To nominate a candidate for possible selection into the Agricultural Hall of Fame please download the Nomination Form and send via post or email to the address below.
- Nomination of Candidate Form (Print Version)
Please print and complete the form, returning to Agricultural Hall of Fame (Confidential), Royal Agricultural Society of WA, PO Box 135, CLAREMONT WA 6910
For further information or queries, contact Janice Davidson at the Royal Agricultural Society of WA on
(08) 6263 3168 or email@example.com.
Nominations for 2016 have closed. Nominations are now open for the 2017 induction and are due by Friday 21 October 2016.
Notes for Nominators
To assist the Selection Panel in making a sound decision the Nominator should:
- Address the criteria under each Section on the Nomination form;
- Detail the Candidate's contributions, achievements and ultimate benefits to the agricultural and/or the primary food industries, and also the impact on their local and wider Western Australian communities;
- Provide supplementary materials (newspaper articles etc.) with the application;
- Submit Nomination to the Selection Panel by due date.
Please give as much detail as possible, but limit the nomination to 8 to 10 pages. This does not include supplementary material.
A photograph may be required of successful nominee (colour if possible) for the production of a portrait for the Hall of Fame.
Forward nominations to:
Agricultural Hall of Fame (Confidential)
Royal Agricultural Society of WA
PO Box 135
CLAREMONT WA 6910