Secure your RASWA Early Bird Membership early to take advantage of a special price of just $99, for a limited time.
To celebrate the 2020 Perth Royal Show going ahead, this special offer has been extended to Friday 10 July.
What is included in Membership?
RASWA Membership includes a range of benefits. Some of these are Perth Royal Show-specific and others are available all year round.
For full details on Membership inclusions, please refer the 2019/20 Membership Brochure
Who can become a member?
Membership is open to the general public and can be in one name only. All new Membership applications are subject to review and approval by the RASWA Council.
During the Perth Royal Show:
- Member card x 1
- Guest Card x 1
- Access to Members’ Lounge with Free Cloakroom (exc Junior Members)
- Members’ Lounge visitor day pass x 4
- 50% discount on Perth Royal Show tickets x 10
- Discount on selected competition entries.
- Exclusive Junior Members events during the Perth Royal Show
Outside the Perth Royal Show:
- A range of discounts including:
- Up to 48% off Cinema Vouchers
- Up to 19% of Rottnest Ferry Transport
- Up to 20% off Captain Cook Cruises
- Up to 33% off Theme Parks
- Assorted discounted Gift Cards
- and MUCH MORE!
- Souvenir Pin
- RASWA publications (electronic)
- Special offers and discounts
- Out of Show parking
- Reciprocal rights at interstate Royal Shows
- Voting rights at AGM (exc Junior Members)
- Opportunity to nominate for RASWA Office Bearer roles (exc Junior Members)
How much does Membership cost?
Early Bird pricing will apply to all renewals received by RASWA prior to 5pm Friday 10 July
|Junior (17 years and under)||$49|
Full Price After 10 July 2020:
|Junior (17 years and under)||$55|
|Members’ Guest Card (Max 3)||$70|
Full payment is required at the time of submitting your application.
How do I become a Member?
Complete an online application – it’s that easy!
Please click here to Apply for or Renew memberships
Application Forms are also available to download here, or from the RASWA office by emailing email@example.com or calling 08 6263 3100. If you are completing a manual form, please ensure all sections are filled in and payment details included, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address on the form.
Please click here to download 2019/20 Membership Brochure