What is included in Membership?
RASWA Membership includes a range of benefits including complimentary access for you and a guest to the 2022 Perth Royal Show, access to RASWA Member’s Lounge, and up to ten half-price tickets for your family and friends! All of this plus additional discounts and offers throughout the year.
Who can become a member?
Membership is open to the general public and can be in one name only. All new Membership applications are subject to review and approval by the RASWA Council.
- Complimentary access to the Perth Royal Show for you and guest, every day of Show.
- Up to ten half-price tickets for family and friends
- Access to the Royal Agricultural Society of WA’s Members Lounge, with unmatched views of the Main Arena, fireworks and entertainment.
- Souvenir Pin
- RASWA publications (electronic)
- Special offers and discounts
- Out of Show parking
- Reciprocal rights at interstate Royal Shows
- Voting rights at AGM (exc Junior Members)
- Opportunity to nominate for RASWA Office Bearer roles (exc Junior Members)
How much does Membership cost?
|Junior (17 years and under)||$65|
|Members’ Guest Card (Max 3)||$70|
Full payment is required at the time of submitting your application.
How do I become a Member?
Complete an online application – it’s that easy!
Please click here to Apply for or Renew memberships
Log in to Members Portal Here
Application Forms are also available to download here, or from the RASWA office by emailing email@example.com or calling 08 6263 3100. If you are completing a manual form, please ensure all sections are filled in and payment details included, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address on the form.