Secure your RASWA Membership early in 2020 to take advantage of a special price of just $99, for a limited time.
What is included in Membership?
RASWA Membership includes a range of benefits. Some of these are Perth Royal Show-specific and others are available all year round.
For full details on Membership inclusions, please refer the 2019/20 Membership Brochure.
Who can become a member?
Membership is open to the general public and can be in one name only. All new Membership applications are subject to review and approval by the RASWA Council.
During the Perth Royal Show:
- Member card x 1
- Guest Card x 1
- Access to Members’ Lounge with Free Cloakroom (exc Junior Members)
- Members’ Lounge visitor day pass x 4
- 50% discount on Perth Royal Show tickets x 10
- Invitation to Members’ Night
- Discount on selected competition entries.
- Exclusive Junior Members events during the Perth Royal Show
- Pre-purchased discount parking with free shuttle
Outside the Perth Royal Show:
- A range of discounts including:
- Up to 48% off Cinema Vouchers
- Up to 19% of Rottnest Ferry Transport
- Up to 20% off Captain Cook Cruises
- Up to 33% off Theme Parks
- Assorted discounted Gift Cards
- and MUCH MORE!
- Souvenir Pin
- RASWA publications (electronic)
- Special offers and discounts
- Out of Show parking
- Reciprocal rights at interstate Royal Shows
- Voting rights at AGM (exc Junior Members)
- Opportunity to nominate for RASWA Office Bearer roles (exc Junior Members)
How much does Membership cost?
Early Bird pricing will apply to all renewals received by RASWA prior to 5pm 23 June 2020
|Junior (17 years and under)||$49|
Full Price After 23 June 2020:
|Junior (17 years and under)||$55|
|Members’ Guest Card (Max 3)||$70|
Full payment is required at the time of submitting your application.
How do I become a Member?
Complete an online application – it’s that easy!
Please click here to Apply or Renew memberships
Application Forms are also available to download here, or from the RASWA office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 08 6263 3100. If you are completing a manual form, please ensure all sections are filled in and payment details included, then email to email@example.com or post to the address on the form.
Please click here to download 2019/20 Membership Brochure