Don’t miss this opportunity to get around town and see some of the most exciting facilities at the forefront of agricultural innovation in Australia.
Hosted by the Royal Agricultural Society of Western Australia, delegates are invited to join a tour to visit a selection of sites in the outer metro area, including: Australian Export Grains Innovation Centre, InterGrain Breeding Facility, CBH’s Australian Grains Centre and CBH’s Kwinana Grain Terminal.
Get the chance to taste-test food produced through innovative techniques, see robots packing seed or crush seeds for DNA extraction, visit the place where six million tonnes of grain leave WA each year, or see WA’s new state-of-the-art wool handling facility. After the tour, participants are invited to relax and enjoy an early evening networking sundowner at the Claremont Showground meeting some of WA’s local wine and beer producers.
Guests can select their tours from below:
- AM Tour 1 – CBH Metro / AEGIC (departs at 6:00AM)
- AM Tour 2 – Intergrain (departs at 8:00AM)
- PM Tour 1 – CBH Metro / AEGIC (departs at 12:00 NN)
- PM Tour 2 – Intergrain / CBH Kwinana (departs at 12:00 NN)
- All tours begin and end at the Claremont Showground.
- You can only choose one morning tour and one afternoon tour, as they run at the same time.